Everything In Stock
Same Day Shipping
California, Illinois, Georgia, and New Jersey
LabelsOntime.com is a manufacturer of custom size blank roll and fanfold labels for both transfer and direct thermal printing. Our capabilities include both short run and long run production in the following thermal printable paper and films and adhesives. Our custom labels will function 100% on all Zebra printers, Datamax, Intermec, Sato and many other thermal printers:
- white matte thermal transfer paper with permanent adhesive
- white matte direct thermal paper with permanent adhesive
- white matte thermal transfer paper with removable adhesive
- white matte direct thermal paper with removable adhesive
- glossy white thermal transfer paper with permanent adhesive
- aggressive adhesive white thermal transfer with permanent adhesive
Custom thermal labels in materials including all temperature, freezer, colors, weatherproof materials and more:
polyester , polypropylene, Kimdura, silver poly gloss and matte. Nonadhesive, Tyvek and paper tag stock.
In 1" and 3" core sizes with 8" O.D., 5" O.D. or 4" O.D. and fanfolded. For Fanfolded labels we can make pinfeed holes, and apply varnish or a laminate if needed.
It is very easy - we will need the following information to work out a custom quotation, please email it to us or fill out the custom quotation form:
1) all dimensions, gaps, perforations, roll size dimensions
2) material facestock and the adhesive type you need.
3) the quantity of labels you need and fanfolded or on a roll
4) information about the intended use
5) please include your contact number
6) the ship to address
*The prices of labels per 1000 will keep dropping as the quantity of your order increases
*Tooling charges for die cut plates might apply
*There is no minimum order
*Return policy for custom orders apply
SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS - There are all kinds of situations and environments; finding the right label can be challenging. We have a Technical department ready to work on a solution for your specific labeling requirement utilizing all types of thermal printable substrates and adhesives.
Lead-times are 7 to 10 business days unless special coatings and die cut tools are need
Download the fillable Custom Thermal Labels Quote Form (PDF) (right click and save file and then open) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 914-930 1348.
One of our representatives might call you to discuss this quote and your needs in greater detail. If you have any further questions about our custom thermal labels, please call us at (855) 568-2235 or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. Team Labelsontime.com